Wc67k CNC Hydraulic Bending Machine
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1-10,000 / Piece|
1. Steel welded structure, vibrating treatment to remove the inter stress, with high strength and good rigidity
2. Hydraulic top-drive, steadiness and reliability, mechanical stop, steel torsion bar to maintain synchronization
3. Motorized-adjusting device of back gauge and ram stroke, fine adjusting by hand wheel, numerical display
4. Using travel limit protection, full machine guarding with safety interlocker
5. Two cylinders controlling beams vertical moving
6. Using mechanical torsion synchronization
7. Using Integration hydraulic system
8. Using standard punches and dies
9. Using hanging arm control panel
10. Using foot pedal with emergency stop
1. Hydraulic system: Omega/Bosch Rexroth
2. Electro parts: Siemens Germany
3. Motors: Siemens Germany
4. Sealings: Valqua Japan
5. Oil pumps: From Shanghai.
6. Blades: From Shanghai.
7. Standards: According to GB/T14349-93.
8. NC Digital Display: E10 From Estun
9. CNC Controller: E200, DA41, DA52, DA65W From Dellem Holland
1. Front arm support, 3 pieces
2. Anchor bolt, 4 pieces
3. Nut, some pieces
4. Washer, some pieces
5. Oil gun, 1 piece1
6. Foot pedal 1 piece
1. Payment terms: TT 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% before shipment
2. Delivery time: 30 days after we received your deposit
3. Certificate: CE and ISO certificate
4. Packing: Wooden Case
5. Guarantee: 14 months from the date of B/L
After sales service
1. Our guarantee time is 14 months from B/L date. If any component is damaged during guarantee time, we can send the component to the customer by DHL, TNT freely.
2. Our factory can send our engineer to the customer's factory install, commission and training freely. The customer provide the double trip tickets, food and accommodation for our engineer. The customer also can send the engineer to our factory to learn the operation and maintains freely.
3. Our factory provide the service for the customer forever, if the customer need operation help, can contact us by MSN, Skype, Email and Telephone at any time, we provide 24 hours on-line service.
About our company
When the new century has come on the horizon, Shanghai Huantu Technical Industry Co., Ltd has become the leader of the plate processing machinery inside the country. We occupy more than 20000 square meters warehouse and dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of medium and high-rank plate processing machine including hydraulic shearing, bending, rolling machine and Ironworker and so on, which are widely used in airspace, shipbuliding, automobiles, military, electrical appliances, metal works, coinage and various other fields.
|Nominal Pressure (kN)||Length of table (mm)||Distance Between Housing (mm)||Throat Depth (mm)||Stroke (mm)||Open Hight (mm)||Main Motor (kW)||
(L x W x H) (mm)