Shanghai Huantu Technical Industry Co., Ltd.

Bending Machine, Sheet Bending Machine, Press Brake manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine, CNC Hole Punch Press Machine, CNC Hydraulic Hole Punch Press, Power Distribution Panel Bus Bar Machine, CNC Turret Punch Machine, Turret Punching Machinery, Turret Punching Machinery, Turret Punch Machinery, Hole Punch Machine, Turret Punching Machine and so on.

Supplier Homepage Product List Press Brake & Bending Machine CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine

CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine

FOB Price:US $1 - 10,000 / Piece
Min. Order (Pieces) FOB Price
1+ US $1-10,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Production Capacity: 100 Set Per Month
Transport Package: Iron Pallet and Water Proof Clothes
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request

Basic Info.

Model NO.:WC67Y WC67K, WE67K
Machine Type:Hydraulic Presses Braked
Hydraulic System:Omega/Bosch Rexroth
CNC System:Delem Holland
Electric System:Siemens/Synder
Main Motor:Siemens Germany
Seals Ring:Valqua Japan
Warranty:2 Year
Machine Color:Customer Pointed
Certificate:CE, ISO and CIQ Certificate
Trademark:Huantu Machinery
Specification:CE and ISO Certificate
Origin:Shanghai, China
HS Code:8462299000

Product Description

CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine


1. steel welded structure, vibrating treatment to remove the inter stress, with high strength and good rigidity

2. hydraulic top-drive,steadiness and reliability, mechanical stop,steel torsion bar to maintain synchronization

3. motorized-adjusting device of back gauge and ram stroke, fine adjusting by hand wheel, numerical display

4. using travel limit protection, full machine guarding with safety interlocker

5. two cylinders controlling beams vertical moving

6. using mechanical torsion synchronization

7. using Integration hydraulic system

8. using standard punches and dies

9. using hanging arm control panel

10. using foot pedal with emergency stop

Major Elements

Hydraulic system: Omega/Bosch Rexroth

Electro parts: Siemens Germany
Motors: Siemens Germany 
Sealings: Valqua Japan
Oil pumps:From Shanghai.
Blades: From Shanghai.
Standards:According to GB/T14349-93.
NC Digital Display: E10 From Estun
CNC Controller: E200, DA41, DA52, DA65W From Dellem Holland

Enclosed Accessory

Front arm support, 3 pieces

Anchor bolt, 4 pieces

Nut, some pieces

Washer, some pieces

Oil gun, 1 piece1

Foot pedal 1 piece


Payment terms: TT 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% before shipment
Delivery time: 30 days after we received your deposit
Certificate: CE and ISO certificate
Packing: Wooden Case
Guarantee: Two years from the date of B/L 

After sales service

1.Our guarantee time is 14 months from B/L date. If any component is damaged during guarantee time, we can send the component to the customer by DHL, TNT freely.

2.Our factory can send our engineer to the customer's factory install, commission and training freely. The customer provide the double trip tickets, food and accommodation for our engineer. The customer also can send the engineer to our factory to learn the operation and maintains freely.
3.Our factory provide the service for the customer forever, if the customer need operation help, can contact us by MSN, Skype, Email and Telephone at any time, we provide 24 hours on-line service.

About our company
When the new century has come on the horizon, Shanghai Huantu Technical Industry Co., Ltd has become the leader of the plate processing machinery inside the country. We occupy more than 20000 square meters warehouse and dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of medium and high-rank plate processing machine including hydraulic shearing, bending, rolling machine and Ironworker and so on, which are widely used in airspace, shipbuliding, automobiles, military, electrical appliances, metal works, coinage and various other fields.

CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine

CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine
CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine
CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Sheet Bending Machine

Nominal Pressure (kN)Length of table (mm)Distance Between Housing (mm)Throat Depth (mm)Stroke (mm)Open Hight (mm)Main Motor (kW)Dimensions
(L x W x H) (mm)
weight (T)
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Jacky He
sales manager
To Mr. Jacky He
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Shanghai Huantu Technical Industry Co., Ltd.

- Shanghai, China
- Manufacturer/Factory

Gold Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier
  • OEM/ODM Service