W11s Hydraulic Rolling Machine with Prebending Function and PLC System
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1-10,000 / Piece|
1. The W11 rolling machine is the latest evolution of the traditional three-roll double pinch plate-bending machine. It has been designed to cover the needs of the fabrication shop: Strength, User Friendliness, and Versatility. Our experience in manufacturing heavy and super-heavy duty machines is applied to the design of the W11 series of plate rolls.
2. The W11 series rolling machine is the most precise 3-roll machine in its category. The RGS design reduces to a minimum the distance between the bending points guaranteeing higher bending accuracy.
3. The MCS bearing system of rolling machine, incorporating 4 independent bearings for each bending roll is a standard feature of the W11. It guarantees higher reliability (higher capacity of load absorption) and increases the range for tilting the side rolls, resulting in more versatility, when rolling cones.
4. The Ultra wide roll support with lubrication circuit is mounted within linear slides to prevent wear and tear.
5. Another important standard feature to increase the versatility of the rolling machine is the roll shaft extensions to allow dies to be fitted to bend profile and pipe.
6. The very high rotation power of rolling machine is a guarantee of the W11's superior rolling torque and speed, available without loss of energy as all three rolls are driven independently by hydro-motors and gearboxes directly coupled to the rolls shafts
W11 Mechanical Rolling Machine 3 Rollers Rolling Machine Steel Rolling Machine
|Max Thickness of Coiled Plate||Max Width of Coiled Plate||Yielding Limit of Sheet Metal||Coiling Speed||Min Full Loading Diameter of Coiled Plate||Diameter of Top Shaft||Diameter of Bottom Shaft||Central Distance between Bottom Shafts||Main Motor Power|